I Love All Different Seasons

This was my blog when I was five and six.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Story About Today

This morning I woke up and I had breakfast. Then me and my sister played and waited for people to come for brunch. When they got here, we ate. And then we played. And then they had to leave, but I got to hold the babies. I got to hold them when they standed up. After they left, me and my sister had a fight. Then we went to play outside. We are going to go ice skating. Then we are going to our uncle's house for dinner and we had dinner. Then we came home and got ready for bed. Then we went to bed. The End

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2006 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a busy day you had. You must have slept very well. Do you like ice skating? And, how do you feel about snow? We had lots of it here today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home