I Love All Different Seasons

This was my blog when I was five and six.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Blog About Me, Mommy, and M and G: Silly Blog

Today! M's friend G came over to watch the Olympics with us! And the first person we saw was at the end she cried! Boo hoo boo hoo. Um heh. I can't hear you. I can't hear you! Goo goo ga ga. Buh buh! Whoo whoo! I love everybody that reads my blog! Boo hoo! Buh ga! Hoo-hoo hoo-hoo! Boo-boo boo-boo! Goooo! Boooo! Mama, I love you! I love everybody who reads my blog! Boo hoo! I love everyone in the whole wide world! I love my mom, my sister, and my sister's friend. Well, I love every skater in the Olympics. Will Sasha Cohen win? I will be so happy if Sasha Cohen wins the Olympics! Woo have you ever said boo like a ghost? I love Halloween! I love doing magic tricks! That's the end. Publish post.

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a very goo, boo and loving blog. I think Sasha Cohen is a beautiful skater and am sorry she didn't win gold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home