I Love All Different Seasons

This was my blog when I was five and six.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Facts About the Year

1. In spring and summer it is very light.

2. In fall at the beginning it's light and at the end it's dark.

3. In winter it is very dark.

4. The moon tells what part of a month it is.

5. In the year it changes from light to dark, from dark to light.

6. In the year you can always play with something. In summer and spring you can play with outside toys. In fall you can play in the leaves. In winter you can play in the snow.

2 Comments:

At March 25, 2006 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear E,
I am so glad you have returned to blogging. I love reading what you have to say. This has been a long winter and I can't wait to start playing in the spring and summer Which season to you prefer to play in?

 
At March 29, 2006 4:00 PM, Blogger fend for yourself said...

it's corinna - i meant to tell you i really liked your silly blog. we're happy it's spring around here - today violet wore sandals even though it wasn't really warm enough....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home