I Love All Different Seasons

This was my blog when I was five and six.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Starting School

I am going into kindergarten. Last Friday we got my new school supplies and a new backpack. It says American Princess. It has butterflies on it and it has flowers on it. It has three pockets, not counting the big compartment place. It comes with a water bottle. The backpack is pink and the butterflies and flowers are lots of different colors. The water bottle is pink too. I can't wait to go into kindergarten.

This is what I got: a box of crayons, a box of big markers and colored pencils and ten glue sticks and thin markers and regular pencils, a water bottle that came with my backpack I already mentioned, a box of ziploc bags, two boxes of tissues, three bottles of liquid soap, and that's all.

I already put all my school supplies in my backpack.

And a stuffed raccoon named Snowball. I love it very much so I want to bring it to school.

One of my pockets has netting. Snowball has a little hook, so I hook her onto the netting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home