I Love All Different Seasons

This was my blog when I was five and six.

Monday, August 21, 2006

I Couldn't Think of a Name for This Post

Today was the first day in the world that my sister, me, my mom, and my dad have seen a movie all together. It was Cars. It's a great movie. It was mine and my mom's second time seeing Cars, and my sister and my dad's first time seeing Cars. My parents and me and my sister all loved the movie.

Since my dad is a chef, this morning I went to a place where there was a tent set up and inside there was a lot of tables. On the tables were plates. On the plates were tomatoes. My dad was a judge. It was a tomato contest. Then we went to lunch. Then we came home, then went to Cars, and then my whole family walked out to dinner.

I am about to go to bed.

I am telling my mom what to write. My dad is playing the guitar and my sister is watching TV.

When I got back from dinner, I took a bath. Then my mom read a book to me. Then I watched TV with my sister. And now I am blogging.

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eva, How exciting that your whole family went to a movie together. Did you get to eat tomatoes at the contest? You are one terrific blogger.
Love
Aunt M

 
At August 26, 2006 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eva,
Lauren and I enjoy reading your blog! It is interesting and fun to learn what you are doing and thinking.

I bet you will have a terrific year in Kindergarden and make new friends and learn fascinating things.
Love to you and Mara too - and also to your favorite stuffed animal! Aunt E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home